Do I need all this equipment in my house?

Drying equipment such as high velocity air movers and dehumidifiers are used when water damage has occurred in your home. Water can be absorbed into the drywall, baseboards, sub-flooring, carpet and contents. Drying equipment is used to create air movement and trap humidity in order to dry these surfaces.

Website Maintained by Vandesign